REQUIREMENTS

The real estate business that I am working with needs a comprehensive and easily accessible platform for customers to provide reviews and ratings for real estate agents. Existing websites fall short in capturing detailed feedback, hindering the identification of areas for improvement and the enhancement of services based on customer feedback. To address this problem, my proposed solution is to develop a dedicated website that allows customers to share their experiences, rate agents, and provide detailed comments.

The Requirements Report outlines the functional and non-functional requirements of the system. Functional requirements include detailed descriptions of the system’s intended functionality, user stories capturing specific user interactions, and user interface requirements encompassing screen layouts, navigation, and interactions. Non-functional requirements encompass performance, security, reliability, usability, accessibility, compatibility, and regulatory aspects.

Assumptions and dependencies are also highlighted, indicating potential impacts on the system based on assumptions made during requirements gathering and dependencies on external systems, libraries, or services. Acceptance criteria are defined, specifying the criteria for determining if the system meets the requirements.

Overall, I am making good progress with the client and with this project. I will be working on the analysis part next and lay out the details in my upcoming submission.